dongmeijian1716 2013-03-06 13:49
浏览 111
已采纳

使用MYSQL存储索引列表?

I have a MySQL/PHP performance related question.

I need to store an index list associated with each record in a table. Each list contains 1000 indices. I need to be able to quickly access any index value in the list associated to a given record. I am not sure about the best way to go. I've thought of the following ways and would like your input on them:

1. Store the list in a string as a comma separated value list or using JSON. Probably terrible performance since I need to extract the whole list out of the DB to PHP only to retrieve a single value. Parsing the string won't exactly be fast either... I can store a number of expanded lists in a Least Rencently Used cache on the PHP side to reduce load.

2. Make a list table with 1001 columns that will store the list and its primary key. I'm not sure how costly this is regarding storage? This also feels like abusing the system. And then, what if I need to store 100000 indices?

3. Only store with SQL the name of the binary file containing my indices and perform a fopen(); fseek(); fread(); fclose() cycle for each access? Not sure how the system filesystem cache will react to that. If it goes badly then there are many solutions available to adress the issues... but that's sounds a bit overkill no?

What do you think of that?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dp0518 2013-03-06 13:53
    关注

What about a good old one-to-many relationship?

records
    -------
    id     int
    record ...

indices
    -------
    record_id int
    index     varchar

Then:

SELECT *
          FROM records
     LEFT JOIN indices
            ON records.id = indices.record_id
         WHERE indices.index = 'foo'

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况
  • ¥60 SOL语句中Where查询中的 from to 语句能不能从小到大换成从大到小(标签-SQL)
  • ¥15 画两个图 python或R
  • ¥15 在线请求openmv与pixhawk 实现实时目标跟踪的具体通讯方法
  • ¥15 八路抢答器设计出现故障
  • ¥15 请教一下c语言的代码里有一个地方不懂
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 用matlab 实现通信仿真
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))