dongpo2340 2014-02-01 14:02
浏览 84
已采纳

安全地将JS变量传递给PHP

I making a javascript game where the player builds up a score against a count down timer. When the timer runs out I display a form that show the score and lets the user enter they username (arcade style). I'm going to use the POST method send the user score to a php file that will store it somehow (database,textfile. or something). How do I prevent people from fiddling with the JS code and passing some new value thru that isn't the correct score (or something that isn't malicious).

At the very least, what are the safest methods on the PHP/reviving end to at least only accept and integer value?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhan5286 2014-02-01 14:09
    关注

That's a well known and difficult problem. I'm not sure it ever has a good solution. The user is the client is JS, so they have 100% control over what's sent to the server.

The only thing you can do and force, is server side validation. Don't just send the score. Send the path, the method, the steps, etc. Starting a session/game/level should also happen on the server, because the timestamp could be faked from the client.

You can make the whole game in JS, but start and end it on the server and remember all the steps. This might mean double step/path validation: JS (instantly) and server.

(I had the same problem with http://games.webblocks.nl/110 which stores steps (clicks) in g_stack.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3