drw85135 2012-07-13 08:48
浏览 24
已采纳

如何限制对PHP文件的访问?

I'd like to restrict access to a PHP file on my server. This PHP file takes data from an HTTP GET request and appends it to a file. Simple. But I don't want this PHP file executed unless the HTTP request is generated from within the smartphone app I've developed.

I don't want to authenticate each user individually. I want my app, and only my app, to be able to send the request to the PHP file. I don't want people typing in a similarly formed request (http://www.mydomain.com/check.php?string=blahblahblah) into a browser and have the same impact.

I have thought about checking the HTTP_USER_AGENT, or some other variable, but I fear that they might be easy to spoof too. I could embed a key into my app that I look for, but that key could also be compromised.

The next step would be to have the server send me a challenge to which I respond appropriately. Or I could even look into PKI. But what's a relatively easy way to do this, given that I am not trying to protect anything of real value, just to prevent minor vandalism.

Am I trying to reinvent the wheel here? Is there already an easy, proven way to do this?

• 写回答

7条回答 默认 最新

• doushi5024 2012-07-13 09:49
    关注

FWIW, here is the most secure method I can think of without seriously affecting performance - essentially the RESTful(ish) way, as to ramp it up any further would require multiple requests and connection state information stored on the server:

• The app and the server have an identical salt string hard-coded, unique to each successive version of the mobile app. This string must be kept private.
    • When a user installs the app on their device, the app contacts your server and informs it of the version of the app, and the device's IMEI, which the APIs for whatever mobile platform you are working with should enable you to retrieve.
    • The server generates a unique key for that instance of the app which is sent back to the app and stored on the device, and stores it in the server-side database with the IMEI and the installed version.
    • During day-to-day operation (i.e. when making the request outlined in the question) the app follows this procedure:
      • Retrieve the following information:
        1. Device IMEI
        2. App key
        3. App version
        4. Hard-coded salt string
        5. Randomly generated string for additional salt (derivative of the current timestamp with microseconds is always good for a reasonable amount of entropy).
      • Concatenate all these pieces of information together, preferably with hard-coded padding between them and produce a hash of the resulting string.
      • Send to the server the following pieces of information along with the actual request data (maybe in cookies for a tiny extra bit of security):
        1. Generated hash
        2. App key
        3. Randomly generated string used as additional salt
    • The server now uses the App key to retrieve the device IMEI and app version of that instance from the database, and uses that information along with the hard-coded salt string for the version ID and the additional salt string sent by the device to construct the hash. If the hash generated on the server matches the hash generated by the mobile device, the request is good, if not reject it.
    • All communication in this process is over HTTPS.

In order to break through this system and successfully spoof a request, an attacker would need to know the following:

1. Device IMEI
    2. App key
    3. App version
    4. Hard-coded salt
    5. The mechanism that you use to generate the hash (the precise format of the input string and the hashing algorithm).

Obviously if you are working with the mobile device 1 - 3 are easy to extract, but 4 and 5 cannot be found without reverse engineering the app (which there is literally nothing you can do to prevent, for people with the knowledge and the patience to do it).

A man-in-the-middle attack would be basically impossible - even after breaking through the SSL (which is non-trivial, to say the least) and reverse engineering the app to get 4 and 5, 1-3 cannot be retrieved without a brute force attack on the hash, which is sufficiently complex that this would take an average of several hundred million years (see this page to see how I arrived at that figure), especially if one of the three is of a variable length - which the app version string could easily be.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(6条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ubuntu22.04上安装ursim-3.15.8.106339遇到的问题
  • ¥15 求螺旋焊缝的图像处理
  • ¥15 blast算法(相关搜索:数据库)
  • ¥15 请问有人会紧聚焦相关的matlab知识嘛?
  • ¥15 网络通信安全解决方案
  • ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面