doubei8168 2012-04-18 21:31
浏览 77
已采纳

如何使用PHP和Javascript将数据从一个页面传递到另一个页面?

I have 3 buttons (image links, eventually will evolve to javascript or something better though)

Each of these buttons should send a value to a handler script, which does choice 1 if button 1 is pressed, choice 2, so on and so forth.

I'm wondering what the best way to do this is. I DON'T WANT TO USE GET. I'd like to use POST if that's possible but I don't think it is. I thought about cookies too but the problem is even though you can call a JS function to create a cookie via a link, you can't go to the PHP page for processing, within the same click can you?

It would work like the user clicks the button img, then it takes them to the handler script, but the handler redirects them back before they even know they were there.

Again this isn't a form, I need to do this with a hyperlink. I suppose I could just have a different page for each choice, but I don't think that's efficient.

Thanks!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanpo1498 2012-04-18 21:43
    关注

If you want the variables to be passed using POST, you could create a form on the page, and have your links execute some javascript code at onClick. They'd set the variable to the desired value, then submit the form. The key lines would be something like:

document.getElementById("user_choice").value = 2;   // or whatever the value for this link is
    document.getElementById("my_form").submit();

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.