dongrong1856 2012-10-22 08:20
浏览 102
已采纳

通过exec的PHP SSH连接在从命令行调用时有效,但不能通过apache调用

My case is similar to PHP shell_exec running a shellscript with ssh but not the same.

Situation: I exchanged ssh-keys between the 2 servers, switched to the www-data user and connecting to the 2nd server via SSH works without password.

Test 1: ssh user@10.8.0.6 Documents/run.sh list works fine when executed in shell

Test 2: Putting a simple PHP Exec in a PHP file works fine. It returns an Array and the Retval is 0

Test 3: Putting the exec into a "big" PHP script and calling it will result in Retval 255 (Fatal Error ?!?!?)

So at the moment I don't really understand why it isn't working. I tried to figure out more details about the retval 255 but didn't get far.

The difference must be somewhere in PHP5 vs PHP5 cli. But before I had to use OpenVPN it worked fine also via normal Apache call.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dslkchyv673627 2012-10-22 08:50
    关注

Generic

The first level of diagnosis for shell_exec problems is trying to get a more informative error by spawning the same command adding 2>&1, e.g. in your case

$retval = shell_exec("/path/to/ssh ... 2>&1");

and inspecting $retval.

Update

'Host key verification failed' means that the ~/.ssh/known_hosts for the user running Apache contains a different key. Check in the file both hostname and IP keys; in a pinch, delete both, log in as user www-data and reinstate the keys by connecting manually.

It is also possible, if connecting with a hostname, that the IPs have changed due to DHCP or different VPN tunnels being up, and that is not the host you're looking for.

In the case of SSH, it is possible to execute it with -vvv very violently verbose option, and then parse through the kilobytes of output searching for the source of the known_hosts file. It can also be useful to shell_exec diagnostic commands such as

$ret = shell_exec('set');

to see the value of HOME variable.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler