doujingxi3356 2014-12-03 08:32
浏览 455
已采纳

使用paypal rest API退款用户

I'm developping a web application on which I allow the users to buy a ticket for an event. I used the Paypal Rest API for sending money and purchasing the tickets.Everything is working just fine. Now I'm trying to use the refund method to refund all users related to an event when this event will be cancelled. Looking in the REST API documentation I found that there is a way to refund but when I search in the REST API package for laravel I haven't found how to refund or use the refund method. Does rest-api-sdk-php doesn't support the refund method? And if yes how to use it in laravel project? PS: the payment are done without a credit card.I use just the paypal acount with sandbox. --edit-- I get this result when trying the refund code of the rest api:

{"name":"TRANSACTION_REFUSED","message":"The request was refused.{0}","information_link":"https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/api/#TRANSACTION_REFUSED","debug_id":"97f33dd89f4c8"}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanfa2014 2014-12-20 00:01
    关注

The error you are getting (The request was refused.)

Without seeing your code, any of the following could be the reason:

The partial refund amount must be less than or equal to the original transaction amount

The partial refund amount must be less than or equal to the remaining amount

The partial refund amount is not valid

The partial refund must be the same currency as the original transaction

Because a complaint case exists on this transaction, only a refund of the full or full remaining amount of the transaction can be issued

You are over the time limit to perform a refund on this transaction

Cannot do a full refund after a partial refund

This transaction has already been fully refunded

You cannot refund this type of transaction

You cannot do a partial refund on this transaction

The merchant account has limitations or restrictions

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站