doudou1309 2013-12-28 23:34
浏览 94
已采纳

使用Pusher.com API进行客户端到客户端事件

I have setup an account and app in the pusher.com API dashboard and have experimented with both private and public channels and client->client events - I have no trouble doing this.

My project is using CodeIgniter (latest) PHP framework (+ jQuery latest + pusher latest) and I have access to edit everything - nothing is out of bounds in terms of solutions, this is a non commercial project.

My aim is to have client/socket A send an event/message to client/socket B within 'channelX'.

I would like many people/sockets to be possible within 'channelX' - so for example we could have 10 clients connected to this channel, but within it I would like 2 parties to be able to communicate directly with each other (can be via server or just via pusher api).

At the moment, and where my understanding and research leads me: is that any event triggered in my 'channelX' private channel is sent to all clients - now I have used the 'exclude socket' parameter to make sure the event doesn't trigger on 'socketA' (the person doing the initiating of the event) - and this works when there is only 2 clients/sockets connected to a channel - but add more parties and it gets messy.

The question: Should a channel ONLY have 2 clients/sockets if the events are only to be shared between two?

Ideally what I would like to do: Have one master channel which holds all users - then each user should be able to send a 'ping' or 'poke' to one of the other users - without all of the other clients receiving this pusher event/trigger.

I do have code but my question is really theory based and so I'm not expecting bundles of code to come from this question - but the docs on the pusher.com website kind of miss this point (or perhaps I did!)

Thanks for any input

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzeao5047 2014-01-03 18:45
    关注

There is an old FAQ article on how to implement 1-to-1 chat that may provide a strategy that suits your needs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的
  • ¥15 r语言蛋白组学相关问题
  • ¥15 Python时间序列如何拟合疏系数模型
  • ¥15 求学软件的前人们指明方向🥺
  • ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接