doudu2591 2014-06-30 13:48
浏览 89
已采纳

用于简单CRUD API和身份验证的PHP框架[关闭]

I am looking for a PHP framework for a simple CRUD API that will need some authentication. The sole purpose of this app is to be highly scalable.

The php API will be very simple CRUD Rest with mostly writes. This API will be used only in a iphone application where the iPhone App is sending user data every couple of milliseconds/seconds.

The way i see it

Load Balancer -> PHP Framework (Horizontally Scalable) -> RabbitMQ Cluster -> Some Java Servers talking tp Hadoop/Cassandra -> Hadoop/Cassandra Cluster

So the Load balancer will pick which app server to send the data. PHP will get the data via a POST, do some authentication work..Maybe some validation, and then send the data/message to RabbitMQ, which will then talk to some Java server to do reads and writes. There may be Cache server in there too somewhere.

So i just need a simple PHP framework that Can do Rest/CRUD, simple authentication. probably a token in the post request and then can talk to a RabbitMQ server.

The PHP framework should probably be light. I have used Laravel in the past and i know it has a queue implementation, but i think it may be too slow for this.

Any suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulian4762 2014-07-01 14:27
    关注

With those requirements I suggest you to use a microframework because of the lightweight. I have running a project with Slim microframework with good accomplishments. There are many in the market so I let you choose. Look at:
    http://xybu.me/a-comparison-of-php-micro-frameworks/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件