doujiushi9007 2011-08-31 18:05
浏览 101

哪种编程语言用来开发这个服务器端脚本 - RPG战斗系统游戏[关闭]

I want to explain what I need to do and with what language i can write down the code:

I'm developing an rpg online and I'm facing the combat system. What i have is this ->

0# players press a button who put them in the tabase, so they are listening for a battle.

1# What I want now is that the server script who is running in background check in the database all the players who are listening and waiting for a battle.

2# Then the script have to take two players each and put them in another table called "battle".

Now something I don't know how to manage: 3 a# Players, from the the moment they press the button, they check on the DB "battle" if they have an opponent. If they find a rival then they pass to the the battle screen.

3 b# the server itself switch the screen to the couples of players who are in the battle field on the db to the battle one.

Now the battle can start.

Another thing I want to understand is this one: How can I make the sincronism between the two players? I want to implement a countdown for each turn of one minute.

The programmin languages that I know are the follow: Html, Css, Php, MySql, Javascript, Ajax, Jquery.

I don't know which language use for the server management.. ( is it possible to have a server -> client push notification, instead of the classic client -> server -> client ? )

Thanks for the help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doulu8341 2011-08-31 18:09
    关注

The programming language is just a tool. You can develop this in PHP, Python, Ruby, .NET and probably many others. The choice of language should be so the language is confortable to you and the task you want to achieve and does not restrict you.

HTML and CSS are not programming languages. AJAX is not language as well. jQuery is JavaScript framework/library and not stand-alone language. MySQL is database server (although you have to use the SQL language).

Since you already know PHP, start with PHP. Either you will expand your knowledge of PHP, or you'll find what aspects of the language limit your creativity in the solving of the problem, and you'll know what to search for in the next language.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog