doulierong0334 2013-03-24 15:37 采纳率: 100%
浏览 156
已采纳

Cookie与MySQL保存

I guess this is more of just a personal preference questions, but I'm really concerned with performance. I'm working on a little project and one thing that people can do is RSVP to events. Now I know the option that people choose (attend or not attend) must be stored in a database, but to make the site look a little better, I also want the button that allows someone to attend switch to not attend when they click it.

At this point I'm thinking of three options, either query the database, figure out if the person is attending, and display the appropriate button. -OR- I could save the information in a cookie and just pray that the user doesn't delete the information. -OR- I could save the information in a cookie, if the cookie is present then display whatever the cookies says, if not then query the database. Option 3 seems the best to me.

I always kind of inspect major sites and look at some of the techniques they use. They tend to keep the cookie count under 20. Is there anything bad about option 3, or is it the way I should go. Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxie9347 2013-03-24 15:45
    关注

If you use cookie, you can expect that there is some other person who uses the same machine, the same user account, the same browser, the same settings. There can be also a person who uses different browsers. There can be also two persons who share two computers.

If the users log in you can use sessions, it is cookie, of course, but you can identify the user, so he knows "it's not me".

And about performance: if you set your cookie, it takes also time to get it and then send it, via http headers and responses. But the best idea would be to benchmark this. Because of the small time to access db and for the reasons I stated before, I would use the db.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?