duanluan3651 2011-07-14 15:13
浏览 38
已采纳

用于web +移动应用开发团队的IDE或文本编辑器?

We are putting together a web dev team that will also be building complimentary iOS, Android and webOS mobile apps, and are trying to standardize our toolset between team members. We are working on OS X, but can run Windows or Linux virtual machines if necessary. On the web the majority of our work is currently in Drupal (PHP), but are looking at moving to Ruby on Rails in the next few years. Also, we use git for version control if it matters.

Our primary experience is in web development, so the tools we're most familiar with are glorified text editors like BBEdit, Coda, CSSEdit, etc. For Flash work we've just used what's built into Adobe Flash Pro.

Apple provides their own Xcode IDE for iOS, which is also the only native mobile app development we've done so far. webOS (Enyo) is so simple, we could continue doing that in a text editor. Google seems to be pushing Eclipse for Android work, but claim to be compatible with other environments.

Should we try to find one editor to rule them all, or just go with each of the separate environments above? Eclipse seems to be popular but not very intuitive. NetBeans seems to be popular mostly because it's free. IntelliJ seems to have a small but passionate following.

Web and web app development will remain our primary focus, so I'm reluctant to invest in a steep learning curve for a mobile IDE if it won't also benefit our web work.

Any input from similar cross-discipline experience is welcome.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doufei7516 2011-07-14 22:32
    关注

Xcode is most likely to be able to handle everything best. I say this because you will find it difficult to impossible to effectively develop for iOS without using Xcode, even if you use tools like PhoneGap because at some point you'll almost certainly have to use Xcode anyway to get provisioning right. Essentially any tool can be made to work for webOS, and as for Android I think you'll find it possible to work in Xcode but it won't be as easy as if you worked in Eclipse.

In short, I'd say use the right tool for the right job, and don't worry about using multiple tools. In the end you'll probably be happier supporting multiple development environments than struggling to cram your work into a single tool.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误