duanmanpi9358 2013-07-09 16:04
浏览 52
已采纳

具有UTF-8编码的页面使用UTF-8编码将数据发送到MySQL,但是条目被加扰

I realize there's a dozen similar questions, but none of the solutions suggested there work in this case.

I have a PHP variable on a page, initialized as:

$hometeam="Крылья Советов";    //Cyrrilic string

When I print it out on the page, it prints out correctly. So echo $hometeam displays the string Крылья Советов, as it should.

The content meta tag in the header is set as follows:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">

And, at the very beginning of the page, I have the following (as suggested in one of the solutions found in my search):

ini_set('default_charset', 'utf-8');

So that should be all good.

The MySQL table I'm trying to save this to, and the column in question, have utf8_bin as their encoding. When I go to phpMyAdmin and manually enter Крылья Советов, it saves properly in the field.

However, when I try to save it through a query on the page, using the following basic query:

mysql_query("insert into tablename (round,hometeam) values ('1','$hometeam') ");

The mysql entry looks like this:

c390c5a1c391e282acc391e280b9c390c2bbc391c592c391c28f20c390c2a1c390c2bec390c2b2c390c2b5c391e2809ac390c2bec390c2b2

So what's going on here? If everything is ok on the page, and everything is ok with MySQL itself, where is the issue? Is there something I should add to the query itself to make it keep the string UTF-8 encoded?

Note that I have set mysql_set_charset('utf8'); after connecting to the database (at the top of the page).

EDIT: Running the query SHOW VARIABLES LIKE "%character_set%" gives the following:

Variable_name   Value
character_set_client    utf8
character_set_connection    utf8
character_set_database  latin1
character_set_filesystem    binary
character_set_results   utf8
character_set_server    latin1
character_set_system    utf8
character_sets_dir  /usr/share/mysql/charsets/

Seems like there could be something here, since there are 2 latin1's in that list. What do you think?

Also, when I type a Cyrillic string directly into phpMyAdmin, it appears fine at first (it displays correctly after I save it). But reloading the table, it displays in HEX like the inserted ones. I apologize for the misinformation regarding this in the question. As it turns out, this should mean the problem is with phpMyAdmin or the database itself.

EDIT #2: this is what show create table tablename returns:

CREATE TABLE `tablename` (  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `round` int(11),  `hometeam` varchar(32) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL,  `competition` varchar(32) CHARACTER SET latin1 NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Russia',  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=119 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanhao7786 2013-07-17 09:51
    关注

Also, when I type a Cyrillic string directly into phpMyAdmin, it appears fine at first (it displays correctly after I save it). But reloading the table, it displays in HEX like the inserted ones.

This almost certainly looks like there is a problem in your table! Run show create table tablename. I bet there is latin1 instead of utf8, because you have it set as the default in the character_set_database variable.

To change this, run the following commmand:

ALTER TABLE tbl_name CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET charset_name;

This will convert all your varchar fields to utf8. But be careful with the records you already have in the table, as they are already malformed, if you converted them to UTF8 they will stay malformed. Maybe the best idea is to create the database again, just add the following commands at the end of table definition:

CREATE TABLE `tablename` (
    ) ENGINE=<whatever you use> DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_general_ci

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 arduino控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥85 maple软件,solve求反函数,出现rootof怎么办?
  • ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题