doukuizuo1795 2013-12-18 20:29
浏览 571
已采纳

Composer在更新时被杀死

I got a problem, I tried to install a new package to my Laravel 4 project. But when I run php composer.phar update I get this:

Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Killed

I have looked for the problem in the Internet and saw that the memory is the problem, I think I don't have enough RAM available, I've checked this I have about 411mb free. Does composer really need more RAM?

• 写回答

12条回答 默认 最新

• doudao8283 2013-12-20 08:29
    关注

The "Killed" message usually means your process consumed too much memory, so you may simply need to add more memory to your system if possible. At the time of writing this answer, I've had to increase my virtual machine's memory to at least 768MB in order to get composer update to work in some situations.

However, if you're doing this on a live server, you shouldn't be using composer update at all. What you should instead do is:

1. Run composer update in a local environment (either your local physical machine, or a development virtual machine)
    2. Upload or git push the composer.lock file
    3. Run composer install on the live server

composer install will then read from the .lock file, fetching the exact same versions every time rather than finding the latest versions of every package. This makes your app less likely to break, and composer uses less memory.

Read more here: https://getcomposer.org/doc/01-basic-usage.md#composer-lock-the-lock-file

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(11条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办