douzhang2680 2014-01-21 04:20
浏览 61
已采纳

php PHPSESSID存在,但会话被破坏

I am trying to login an user for 2 weeks if user login with remember me check then i have set some variables in session and cookie set for 2 weeks. It is set correctly i have printed it and got the value session_cookie_lifetime = 1209600 and session_gc_maxlifetime = 1209600. I also print session and got correct value in $_SESSION.

After login in my site when i shut down my computer and reopen my site it seems that it is working (it is keeping me as login user). But when i shut down my computer and next day when i open my browser it is not working and it is showing that i am not login on my site. I have printed $_COOKIE and $_session . It shows that in cookie there is :

[PHPSESSID] => svikos35bgclmebk2cqraiddt2

But session is empty.

I got this form modx stuff:

MODx automatically starts and ends sessions with each request made to the site. You can simply save values into the $_SESSION array and they will be saved in between requests so you can use them on subsequent pages (so long as you have the same user session). Not really any magic to it other than don’t call the session functions yourself to start, end, or otherwise manipulate the session configuration—that can all be done via settings in MODx.

I am using modx revo. It is a bit descriptive question. let me know you need something else. Anything that may help me (blog link,any settings, any suggestion ) will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxie7339 2014-01-21 18:51
    关注

This only happens after a day? Could tmpwatch be deleting session files from the server?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 github训练的模型参数无法下载
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案
  • ¥50 winform中使用edge的Kiosk模式