duankeng2026 2016-03-10 16:05
浏览 442
已采纳

PhpStorm没有检测到php库命名空间

I'm using PhpStorm as current IDE.

The only issue I have with it is that it can't find my php-library.

I've installed this: PHP-JS.

And by install, i mean generated the php-js.so file which I've loaded via php5enmod php-js.

The library works:

// This is a valid namespace AND classname
$context = new JS\Context;
$result  = $context->evaluate("var x = 3; var y = 4; var z = x + y; ++z;");
// will output 8

For some (well, not that strange) reason, PhpStorm can't find the JS namespace and consequently no classes from that namespace.

Is there a way I can tell PhpStorm that I'm actually calling an existing method from a valid class from a valid namespace?

I've tried to make it work using docBlock tags but none seems to match what I need.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dragon7088 2016-03-10 17:37
    关注

There is no way that PhpStorm will read your binary .so file (.dll on Windows) and extract PHP interfaces from there (and by "PHP interface" I mean classes/functions/constants/etc that extension offers during runtime).

Therefore you would need to do the same as all other binary php extensions would do (e.g. Phalcon's DevTools) -- make stubs files.

Stub file is a limited PHP version of your classes/methods/functions/etc with (optional) full doc but empty bodies. You can <kbd>Ctrl + Click</kbd> on any standard PHP class (e.g. MySQL) and see yourself how it's done in PhpStorm (IDE will open corresponding stub file in another editor tab) .. or just browse their stub repository directly (thanks @DanFromGermany for the link -- https://github.com/JetBrains/phpstorm-stubs).

An example of such stub file would be (it covers the code from your example):

<?php

namespace JS;

class Context
    {
        /**
         * Evaluate your JS code
         * @param string $param JS code to evaluate
         * @return mixed
         */
        public function evaluate($param) {}
    }

Just place such stub files somewhere in your project (or reference any other supported way -- e.g. via PHP | Include paths) -- this code is for IDE only.

Such stub files can be used by any IDE/editor that can parse source .php files and offer classes/functions from there in code completion. Therefore it makes perfect sense to ask developers of that PHP-JS to provide such stubs automatically (just like Phalcon devs do).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的