drju37335 2010-01-30 00:13
浏览 100
已采纳

将ADFS 2.0与非.NET服务一起使用

I am looking at ways to tie together a number of Windows-based web services together under single-sign-on. Microsoft's Windows Identity Framework and ADFS 2.0 are the perfect tools for the job, except that not all of our web services are written in .NET. One is classic ASP and another PHP. Are there existing libraries that will work for those platforms, or will I need to build them from scratch?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglin9717 2010-01-31 05:39
    关注

There are two ways to do this that I can think of off the top of my head:

1. Find a product that will sit in your Web server that intercepts calls, bounces unauthenticated users to an IdP, parses the responses, and puts the data in the header of the requests that it then passes on to your ASP/PHP app. There are many types of products that do this, e.g., Shibboleth SP, Ping Identity, and OpenSSO. I think Centrify DirectControl and Quest Single Sign-on might also provide this sort of capability.

2. Build a comparable component yourself that can do this sort of thing and leverage frameworks to help with the parsing of SAML and/or WS-Federation messages. If you take this route, check out SimpleSAMLphp and OIOSAML.NET.

HTH!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题