duangou6446 2011-06-29 15:50
浏览 155
已采纳

PHP警告:无法加载动态库

Ok I have PHP working on my mac os x Apache 2 server. Problem I am having is it can't seem to find the extensions that allow me to connect to an sqlite database.

extension = php_sqlite.dll
extension = php_pdo_sqlite.dll
extension = php_sqlite3.dll

I get this error now that I have uncommented these extensions..

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/php_sqlite3.dll' - dlopen(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/php_sqlite3.dll, 9): image not found in Unknown on line 0

It is the same error for all 3.
Now I have read in different places on the internet it could be that they aren't installed on my mac, but I can't find the PHP directory or anywhere where they would be!
I'm very new to this so any help would be grand Disco

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doupang1917 2011-06-29 16:05
    关注

The DLL extension you've enabled are actually for Windows. On Mac and other *nix platforms, they're actually SO files.

I'm on a Mac as well as it appears that the SQLite modules are already loaded. You should be able to comment out those lines in your php.ini file, restart Apache and use SQLite without having to do anything. The SQLite modules have been included for as long as I can remember.

If it's really not included, you'll have to compile the modules from source. That requires that you install the Apple Developer Tools.

To compile from scratch (from the command line):

1. Download the PHP's source code. You'll need to download the one that matches the version already installed on your system. To find out which one you're using, type php -v from the command line.
    2. Extract the archive you downloaded using tar -zxvf followed by the filename.
    3. Type cd php-5.3.x/ext/sqlite3/ (where "5.3.x" should be replaced with your version number and "sqlite3" can be any of the modules you want to install from your list above minus the "php_" prefix).
    4. Type phpize.
    5. Type ./configure.
    6. Type make.
    7. Type sudo make install.
    8. Add extension=sqlite3.so to your php.ini (again make sure to replace sqlite3.so with the name of the other extensions if you compile the others).

Finally, restart Apache and you should be done.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的
  • ¥15 r语言蛋白组学相关问题
  • ¥15 Python时间序列如何拟合疏系数模型
  • ¥15 求学软件的前人们指明方向🥺