douluanji8752 2011-12-04 23:05
浏览 65

替代基于Java / Spring的Web服务

I'm looking for alternatives for my team to create simple REST services which respond in JSON format to several clients. As far these services are developed on Spring MVC with Hibernate. It is a mandatory to connect and work with legacy databases (SQLServer, DB2 and MySQL - depends on project). Now I'm looking for alternatives to take the service development to a lighter approach. Don't get me wrong: Spring does a good job but sadly not everyone in our team is familiar with Spring even Hibernate. Addtion to this: In most cases not the full Spring stack is even needed. It would help also to get rid of the JVM too.

I was thinking of something script-like solution. Maybe PHP? Is there something like an ORM which could work on legacy DB systems? Same for Ruby on Rails.

Maybe there is something which I haven't heard of or come to now. I would love to hear you opinions or experiences whith other techniques.

Regards

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doushui3061 2011-12-04 23:29
    关注

Not sure if you would be willing to go in this direction, but I recently wrote a webservice in ASP.NET MVC 3. You can bind the passed JSON directly to object models without having to write any extra code. You can also configure the URLs to match the REST standard. If you are working with something like SQL Server this approach would probably be pretty straightforward.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复