doujia1679 2013-05-12 17:00
浏览 102
已采纳

TCP Holepunch实现

I'm working on an idea of mine which is comparable to a home automation system. The layout of network devices would be like this: enter image description here

What I want is for my Mobile Phone App to be able to communicate with the home server at all times, but also for the server to be able to reach my phone (Push-notifications). For this I thought it would be a good idea to implement TCP-Holepunching using my server in the datacenter as the center for traffic.

The problem is though, Since my Java skills aren't good enough yet, I'm forced to write my server in the PHP scripting language, but PHP isn't capable of keeping sockets active.

Is there TCP-holepunching server software (executable in Debian) available which would be able to keep the sockets alive and push any commands from my server towards the correct destination (ie: phone) and vice versa?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duangang2825 2013-05-18 21:32
    关注

There are ways to get sockets working in PHP. One library that does this can be found here: http://socketo.me/

Also an easy way of setting a server like this up can be done with NodeJS. You code your server in JavaScript (run on Google Chrome's V8 Engine) and then you can handle persistent connections based on events.

It should be possible (with NodeJS) to code a relay server (relaying from your phone to your home PC and vice versa) with only a few lines of code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示