doucang6914 2016-08-02 22:46
浏览 90
已采纳

PHP Xdebug Netbeans断点

After working fine, with no config changes for months xdebug/netbeans is now useless. I can create breakpoints but whenever it has 'stepped in' to a further scope its impossible to step thru and simply jumps out of the inner scope to the caller. There are no exceptions generated.

Using tail -f xdebug.log shows breakbpoints being correctly created / removed, Netbeans failed to remove from Ubuntu Software Centre, however I reinstalled over the top of existing. This does not seem clean as Netbeans remembered settings.

Latest steps:

Ran instructions at https://xdebug.org/wizard.php and rebooted webserver Of note here it recommended install of xdebug-2.4.1 instead of previously 2.4.0 however this made no difference to current state of NetB / Xdebug combo. I checked php-fpm ini and this correct phpized version still ?

Ran uninstall.sh at /usr/local/netbeans8.*

Downloaded re-install at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/javase/jdk-netbeans-jsp-142931.html (I also need Java JDK so this is ideal) Made it executable and ran installer (as sudo)

chmod +x jdk-8u101-nb-8_1-linux-x64.sh;
./jdk-8u101-nb-8_1-linux-x64.sh;

And nothing changes - this is very frustrating that software designers still cannot be a***d to create proper uninstallers. Still same settings prior to re-install.

Further

Closed NetBeans again

cdl /home

then check in each user dir

rm -r .netbeans
rm -r NetBeansProjects

There was also a directory called nbproject near the site root directory and in the sitefiles repo which is gitted - these was removed.

Update

Now set up the project including the crap Netbeans debug 'stop at first line' and allowing watches (whats the point of these defaults in a generally used framework norm such as laravel and what is debugging without being able to look at variable values). Its now begun allowing stepping thru code but after closing debug session will now not allow access to run config. Had to close all projects and reopen. This proves that its a Netbeans issue.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanhangjian8149 2016-11-28 23:44
    关注

Seems the problem went - maybe on IDE update ?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘