douhuan4699 2014-09-30 06:48 采纳率: 100%
浏览 61
已采纳

xdebug无法在php视图中步入下一行

I am using Eclipse for PHP Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1), and try to install xdebug for debugging. I follow this blog for for setting xdebug on xampp 1.8.1. Follow is my php.ini settings.

[XDebug]
zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug.dll"
xdebug.remote_enable = 1
xdebug.remote_handler = "dbgp"

Basically it will stop on the break point i set, but then i press [F6], it will not go to next line.

But in debug dialog window, line number keep going, and variables also change too.

Does anyone knows what wrong on this? thanks.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxian9060 2014-09-30 15:21
    关注

Yes, this seems to be a bug, I hit it after updating.

It does step to the next line though, it just doesn't update the highlight and current position.

Over the last few years I've experienced quite a few of such annoying bugs in Eclipse IDE for PHP Developers (PDT) with official updates. One might get the impression that the developers don't pay much attention to regression testing.

Solution:

If you've updated Eclipse recently, open "Help" -> "Installation Details". Click on the tab "Installation History" and find an entry that doesn't contain version 4.4.1 (it's 4.4.0.20140612-0500 here).

The Eclipse project page is a bit messy in my opinion (or I'm just blind), but you can fortunately crawl a mirror site to find older releases:

http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/eclipse/technology/epp/downloads/release/luna/R/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误