dot_0620 2013-05-22 20:24 采纳率: 100%
浏览 887
已采纳

如何使用cURL获取jSON数据并解码数据?

So I have a link that returns a jSON object, and I need to have it decoded and put into variables in PHP.

URL

api.php?action=getThreads&hash=123fajwersa&node_id=4&order_by=post_date&order=desc&limit=1&grab_content&content_limit=1

This is the object that it returns

{
    "count": 1,
    "threads": {
        "38752": {
            "thread_id": 38752,
            "node_id": 4,
            "title": "The ShadyCraft Beta Launch!",
            "reply_count": 45,
            "view_count": 946,
            "user_id": 2,
            "username": "Shady",
            "post_date": 1366956695,
            "sticky": 0,
            "discussion_state": "visible",
            "discussion_open": 1,
            "discussion_type": "",
            "first_post_id": 226167,
            "first_post_likes": 7,
            "last_post_date": 1369094302,
            "last_post_id": 228226,
            "last_post_user_id": 2,
            "last_post_username": "Shady",
            "prefix_id": 19,
            "tinhte_xentag_tags": "a:4:{i:0;s:9:\"minecraft\";i:2;s:4:\"news\";i:3;s:14:\"private server\";i:1;s:10:\"shadycraft\";}",
            "content": {
                "count": 1,
                "content": {
                    "226167": {
                        "post_id": 226167,
                        "thread_id": 38752,
                        "user_id": 2,
                        "username": "Shady",
                        "post_date": 1366956695,
                        "message": "[ATTACH=full]4143[\/ATTACH]

We've completely restructured ShadyCraft, and today will be the launch of the ShadyCraft beta.

Current Features
[LIST]
[*]Towns
[*]Nations
[*]All out wars
[*]A live update map
[*]No White-list
[*]Earn Money
[*]Griefing allowed where possible
[\/LIST]
These are just some features which have a lot more things behind them. For instance, there is town and nation upkeep, tax, kingdoms, mayors, and kings.

We really wanted to have the server self-governed and this is why griefing and PvP are allowed where ever they are possible. All towns and nations cannot be griefed by other members. You can create a town and buy plots for it and expand the town as you wish.

[SIZE=4]All of this is shown in the live updating map located [URL='http:\/\/50.7.6.116:8123']here[\/URL].[\/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][SIZE=6]Join the Beta Now[\/SIZE][\/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Server-IP: 50.7.6.116[\/SIZE]

[USER=118053]Frenchy[\/USER] and [USER=4863]Wolfbane[\/USER]",
                        "ip_id": 747429,
                        "message_state": "visible",
                        "attach_count": 1,
                        "position": 0,
                        "likes": 7,
                        "like_users": "a:5:{i:0;a:2:{s:7:\"user_id\";i:105699;s:8:\"username\";s:6:\"kvothe\";}i:1;a:2:{s:7:\"user_id\";i:146724;s:8:\"username\";s:12:\"Graveyard219\";}i:2;a:2:{s:7:\"user_id\";i:70182;s:8:\"username\";s:9:\"wmbrown18\";}i:3;a:2:{s:7:\"user_id\";i:5473;s:8:\"username\";s:9:\"Oblivious\";}i:4;a:2:{s:7:\"user_id\";i:118053;s:8:\"username\";s:7:\"Frenchy\";}}",
                        "warning_id": 0,
                        "warning_message": "",
                        "anonymous_posting_real_user_id": 0,
                        "anonymous_posting_real_username": ""
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

I am really only interested in the

"title":"The ShadyCraft Beta Launch!",  
"reply_count:"45, 
"view_count": 946,  
"user_id":2, 
"username":"Shady", 
"post_date":1366956695, 
"sticky":0, 
"discussion_state":"visible",
"discussion_open":1,

and finally the message

[ATTACH=full]4143[/ATTACH]

We've completely restructured ShadyCraft, and today will be the launch of the ShadyCraft beta.

Current Features
[LIST]
[*]Towns
[*]Nations
[*]All out wars
[*]A live update map
[*]No White-list
[*]Earn Money
[*]Griefing allowed where possible
[/LIST]
These are just some features which have a lot more things behind them. For instance, there is town and nation upkeep, tax, kingdoms, mayors, and kings.

We really wanted to have the server self-governed and this is why griefing and PvP are allowed where ever they are possible. All towns and nations cannot be griefed by other members. You can create a town and buy plots for it and expand the town as you wish.

[SIZE=4]All of this is shown in the live updating map located [URL='http://50.7.6.116:8123']here[/URL].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][SIZE=6]Join the Beta Now[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Server-IP: 50.7.6.116[/SIZE]

[USER=118053]Frenchy[/USER] and [USER=4863]Wolfbane[/USER]

So how can I extract the jSON object and put it in to correct variables in PHP, that I can later use?

Variables like: $username, $user_id, $message, $title, $discussionState, and so on.

I just need to know how I can retrieve the jSON object, then extract the data into variables in PHP.

I am now able to get the PHP array, but I am having some troubles calling the correct values. Here is the array.

Array ( [count] => 1 [threads] => Array ( [13] => Array ( [thread_id] => 13 [node_id] => 4 [title] => Forum Integration nearly complete! [reply_count] => 0 [view_count] => 0 [user_id] => 59 [username] => Faeron [post_date] => 1369257302 [sticky] => 0 [discussion_state] => visible [discussion_open] => 1 [discussion_type] => [first_post_id] => 23 [first_post_likes] => 0 [last_post_date] => 1369257302 [last_post_id] => 23 [last_post_user_id] => 59 [last_post_username] => Faeron [prefix_id] => 1 [content] => Array ( [count] => 1 [content] => Array ( [23] => Array ( [post_id] => 23 [thread_id] => 13 [user_id] => 59 [username] => Faeron [post_date] => 1369257302 [message] => It's been quite a while since we began to integrate the phanime Forums with the main site. We have now finished the integration with the phanime Forums and the main site. You will no longer notice that there are two platforms running phanime, but instead only one. Our next step is to theme the forums to make it look like the main site! [ip_id] => 268 [message_state] => visible [attach_count] => 0 [position] => 0 [likes] => 0 [like_users] => a:0:{} [warning_id] => 0 [warning_message] => ) ) ) ) ) )

Now lets say this array was named $array then to get the first element's value "[count]" can't I just say the following: print $array["[count]"] <-- this returns an error.

What about the element that has a value as an array itself, which is the [threads] element. How do I get, perhaps the [thread_id] element's value?

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• dongtaijiao7140 2013-05-22 20:47
    关注

I think this one will answer your question :P

$url="https://.../api.php?action=getThreads&hash=123fajwersa&node_id=4&order_by=post_date&order=‌​desc&limit=1&grab_content&content_limit=1";

Using cURL

//  Initiate curl
    $ch = curl_init();
    // Will return the response, if false it print the response
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
    // Set the url
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$url);
    // Execute
    $result=curl_exec($ch);
    // Closing
    curl_close($ch);

// Will dump a beauty json :3
    var_dump(json_decode($result, true));

Using file_get_contents

$result = file_get_contents($url);
    // Will dump a beauty json :3
    var_dump(json_decode($result, true));

Accessing

$array["threads"][13/* thread id */]["title"/* thread key */]

And

$array["threads"][13/* thread id */]["content"/* thread key */]["content"][23/* post id */]["message" /* content key */];

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(5条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误