douyin7829 2009-06-19 12:06
浏览 83
已采纳

如何从PHP字符串中的字符中删除重音?

I'm attempting to remove accents from characters in PHP string as the first step to making the string usable in a URL.

I'm using the following code:

$input = "Fóø Bår";

setlocale(LC_ALL, "en_US.utf8");
$output = iconv("utf-8", "ascii//TRANSLIT", $input);

print($output);

The output I would expect would be something like this:

F'oo Bar

However, instead of the accented characters being transliterated they are replaced with question marks:

F?? B?r

Everything I can find online indicates that setting the locale will fix this problem, however I'm already doing this. I've already checked the following details:

1. The locale I am setting is supported by the server (included in the list produced by locale -a)
  2. The source and target encodings (UTF-8 and ASCII) are supported by the server's version of iconv (included in the list produced by iconv -l)
  3. The input string is UTF-8 encoded (verified using PHP's mb_check_encoding function, as suggested in the answer by mercator)
  4. The call to setlocale is successful (it returns 'en_US.utf8' rather than FALSE)

The cause of the problem:

The server is using the wrong implementation of iconv. It has the glibc version instead of the required libiconv version.

Note that the iconv function on some systems may not work as you expect. In such case, it'd be a good idea to install the GNU libiconv library. It will most likely end up with more consistent results.
PHP manual's introduction to iconv

Details about the iconv implementation that is used by PHP are included in the output of the phpinfo function.

(I'm not able to re-compile PHP with the correct iconv library on the server I'm working with for this project so the answer I've accepted below is the one that was most useful for removing accents without iconv support.)

• 写回答

23条回答 默认 最新

• dongmeixi5311 2009-06-19 12:21
    关注

I think the problem here is that your encodings consider ä and å different symbols to 'a'. In fact, the PHP documentation for strtr offers a sample for removing accents the ugly way :(

http://ie2.php.net/strtr

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(22条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用三极管设计一个单管共射放大电路
  • ¥20 fluent无法启动
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化r语言运行问题
  • ¥15 pyinstaller编译的时候出现No module named 'imp'
  • ¥15 nirs_kit中打码怎么看(打码文件是csv格式)
  • ¥15 怎么把多于硬盘空间放到根目录下