dongshai8330 2015-06-12 20:27
浏览 376
已采纳

PHP 7:缺少VCRUNTIME140.dll

I have an error when I start PHP 7 on Windows. When I run php on the command line, it returns a message box with system error:

The program can't start because VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

After that, CLI is crashing.

As I don't want to install a DLL file from an external website, I don't know how to fix this!

PHP version: 7.0.0alpha1 VC14 x64 Thread Safe

• 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• dtot74529 2015-06-14 06:59
    关注

On the side bar of the PHP 7 alpha download page, it does say this:

VC9, VC11 & VC14 More recent versions of PHP are built with VC9, VC11 or VC14 (Visual Studio 2008, 2012 or 2015 compiler respectively) and include improvements in performance and stability.

• The VC9 builds require you to have the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 x86 or x64 installed

• The VC11 builds require to have the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 x86 or x64 installed

• The VC14 builds require to have the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 or x64 installed

There's been a problem with some of those links, so the files are also available from Softpedia.

In the case of the PHP 7 alpha, it's the last option that's required.

I think that the placement of this information is poor, as it's kind of marginalized (i.e.: it's basically literally in the margin!) whereas it's actually critical for the software to run.

I documented my experiences of getting PHP 7 alpha up and running on Windows 8.1 in PHP: getting PHP7 alpha running on Windows 8.1, and it covers some more symptoms that might crop up. They're out of scope for this question but might help other people.

Other symptom of this issue:

• Apache not starting, claiming php7apache2_4.dll is missing despite it definitely being in place, and offering nothing else in any log.
    • php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly (as per @ftexperts's comment below)

Attempted solution:

• Using the php7apache2_4.dll file from an earlier PHP 7 dev build. This did not work.

(I include those for googleability.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(7条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程