dongzhanbi0027 2013-05-07 06:23 采纳率: 0%
浏览 69

在PHP / MySQL中保留HTML实体

I have a form in which I want to enter elements that will later be assembled into HTML documents. What I am entering, and what I need to end up with, often includes things such as   é, —, and related elements. The editor went and converted those for me, exactly what I'm trying to avoid! What I typed as examples were the HTML codes for a non-breaking space (ampersand-n-b-s-p-semicolon), the letter e with an acute accent (ampersand-e-a-c-u-t-e-semicolon), and an em-dash (ampersand-m-d-a-s-h-semicolon).

I need to have those strings preserved. I want them saved in the database, which they are once, but when I resubmit the page with 20 or so fields on it, because I've made a change to some other field, then I end up with the code being rendered. But I don't want it rendered, I want it preserved so that the browser will render my final document correctly. After submitting it a second or third time, I invariably end up with garbage where my entities had been.

I've tried mysql_real_escape_string(), htmlentities(), htmlspecialcharacters(), even html_entity_decode(htmlentities()) and nothing works. I end up with various levels of nonsense.

I do not need the system to take an em-dash or an accented character and turn it into the entity, although that wouldn't hurt. I just want it to preserve the codes that I've put in.

How do I do this? (And why is it so much work?)

Van

Here's the form field:

<textarea name="qih_quote" cols="75" rows="5" wrap="soft"><?php echo $s['qih_quote'];?></textarea>

Here's the line in the submit script that reads that:

$qih_quote = $_POST['qih_quote'];

I've wrapped the $_POST variable in just about everything I can think of as mentioned above. All I want is for the exact string that I put in that textarea to be saved in the table, to be displayed in the textarea when I come back to it, and to be saved to the table again without any modifications at any time.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsvcqvp139098 2013-05-07 09:07
    关注

Try to ensure you have the correct collation in the MySQL table you are saving the data in so that the special characters are preserved, such as utf8_general_ci, which should handle unicode.

Then try using htmlspecialchars() when saving the data into the database and htmlspecialchars_decode() when reading the data.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法
  • ¥15 可否在不同线程中调用封装数据库操作的类
  • ¥15 微带串馈天线阵列每个阵元宽度计算
  • ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?