doumi1311 2015-12-11 19:20
浏览 33
已采纳

在Wordpress中从组织内部的非管理员获取数据的最佳方式

Here's the scenario:

I want to display a music playlist for each DJ at a radio station on my Wordpress site, but I don't want to have to enter that data in (Each song, artist, album, etc), in a specific custom post type or something like that.

I want each DJ to have access to a form where they can enter the playlist data in, and I can use that data. I was thinking of making a little webpage form that they can access, and then I query the database to get all that stuff, but I imagine that maybe there is an easier way using Wordpress.

The thing is, I don't want to give each DJ admin access to make posts with those custom fields filled in, so I'm not sure if there's a way to do that. Maybe a page on the website that is password protected to fill out the form, and then I can use that data in a different page on the site? (Password protected so I'm only receiving data from actual DJs, not random people or bots.)

Sorry if this is an ignorant question, or if I'm unclear. I searched a little bit, and couldn't find much.

Thanks in advance for ideas and insight!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmen5867 2015-12-11 20:40
    关注

You need to decide your method for doing this and try it out, when you run into a problem then you post here. It sounds like you know what you need. You're looking for a password protected form (which will check against a database) and pages based on a query to the database. This can be done in PHP or you might be able to find a Wordpress plugin to help you out.

Maybe start by making the PHP form. Then you could add the password protection. After you have that working you could make the PHP page that would query the information submitted. Take it one step at a time. It'll be much easier for people to help you if you're troubleshooting a specific issue rather than trying to figure out the logistics of how the whole system will work.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab