dtx3006 2012-09-21 11:56
浏览 77
已采纳

Titanium通过系绳访问文件

I have an app that needs to access a local WAMP server in order to be served by a PHP script, but only when the USB cable is plugged in. The app needs to operate completely offline. I have researched using USB tunneling and such but so far there is no clean and simple solution. Perhaps I am looking too far and wide for a solution?

The end result for this project is that I need to copy a database from the WAMP server to the devices database. I plan on feeding it a JSON-parseable string via the PHP script.

I am trying to achieve this with XHR:

var url = "http://10.0.2.2:8080/home/yey.php";
    var xhr = Ti.Network.createHTTPClient({
        onload: function(e){
            alert(this.responseText);
        },
        onerror: function(e){
            alert(e.error);
        },
        timeout: 5000
    });

xhr.open("GET", url);
xhr.send();

Other IP addresses I have tried are:

// My PC's IP

// and ports

I am currently using easyPHP for development but the final product will run on a dedicated server box.

Is there any other way for Titanium to access a php script hosted locally?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyu1983 2012-09-21 12:59
    关注

You can access files with the specified IP addresses only when you use the emulator. Not on the device.

If you want to use the device, you will need to specify the actual IP address of your computer. I guess you know how to find your IP address locally right?

If your router is 192.168.0.1, then usually your machine will have something else instead of the 1

• 10.0.2.2 is the parent machine (thus, in emulator, the computer running the emulator)
    • 192.168.0.1 is most likely your router
    • 127.0.0.1 is the device itself

This will work locally, but not specifically for usb. Why do you need that anyways?

The port to use depends totally on the setup of your apache on your computer.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的
  • ¥15 r语言蛋白组学相关问题
  • ¥15 Python时间序列如何拟合疏系数模型
  • ¥15 求学软件的前人们指明方向🥺
  • ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接