dongtang6681 2013-05-22 15:53
浏览 90

使用文本文件存储数据

I want to to read and write some data to text files from my PHP app. Its a small amount of data. Really just configurations.

My concern is that I have no control over the deployment environment. It will be a mixed bag of servers, mac and windows. They will all be running PHP5.3 and greater. The mac servers will have apache, and the windows servers will be running IIS.

I don't want customers calling with issues related to server setup and or permissions on files/folders.

I am pretty sure that WordPress does this all the time so, I know this is possible to do cleanly. The questions is how? Does anyone have any suggestions, pointers to libraries, or strategies that will help me accomplish my goal.

I ruled out sqlLite for this purpose, because i don't think it is enabled by default on windows and I think it is no longer installed on php5.4 windows by default. My main goal is to be able to persist a small amount of data in such a way that does drive my support costs through the rough the roof.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongshiliao7990 2013-05-22 15:58
    关注

Yeah, but even with Wordpress you have to worry about making certain files and directories writable (chmod, windows file permissions, etc).

And if I'm not mistaking Joomla/Wordpress (one of them at least) also give you the opportunity to enter FTP credentials, so rather than editing the file through the filesystem, it will try to upload the edited version through the FTP server.

What you simply could do is have a config file that must be edited in a text editor. And have the text-file read only for the webserver / application. But then changing one of these setting cannot be done through the website itsself, but needs a person to edit the text file in a text editor.

If you are already using a database, then ONLY the database-settings would have to be in the config file. The rest can be stored in the database.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图