dsc71976 2018-10-21 17:35
浏览 391

在macOS上更新XAMPP的PHP版本

I’m fairly new to mac and try to learn some things by playing around. Currently I’m trying to get an new PHP version on XAMPP running on my macbook. I've read different threads and tutorials for this (e.g. Is there way to use two PHP versions in XAMPP?) but I'm stuck. Here is what I got:

macOS Mojave with XAMPP 5.6.31-0 with PHP version 5.6.31

$ which PHP says /usr/bin/php

$ PHP -v says 7.1.19

So this means macOS has PHP7 out of the box? So I tried to make XAMPP load PHP7 from the mac path by editing the /xamppfiles/etc/httpd.conf by:

<IfDefine JUSTTOMAKEAPXSHAPPY>
#LoadModule php4_module        modules/libphp4.so
#LoadModule php5_module        modules/libphp5.so
LoadModule php7_module         /usr/libexec/apache2/libphp7.so
</IfDefine>

But after restarting the apache phpinfo() stays hat 5.6.31. Even if I delete the PHP 7 + 5 lines and expect PHP4 to be loaded it stays at 5.

So what am I doing wrong?

Disclaimer: I know it would be the easiest way to download a newer XAMPP version or use the build in apache from mac. But for learning reasons I would like to get this done.

• 写回答

1条回答

• doumu5662 2019-02-11 02:53
    关注

The best way is install Homebrew, and then in your terminal, write this:

$ brew upgrade php // upgrade php formula
    $ brew install php@7.2
    $ brew link php@7.2 // create an alias to this keg-only version; see comments output during installation
    $ echo 'export PATH="/usr/local/opt/php@7.2/bin:$PATH"' >> ~/.bash_profile // add the alias to your path; see comments output during installation
    $ source ~/.bash_profile // reload .bash_profile to use the new settings immediately

greetings!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大
  • ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序