普通网友 2018-07-15 20:20
浏览 47
已采纳

Symfony Security - 循环删除按钮

I am wondering about the security of my application. I'm simply using twig loop to display all of my records in database. And everything is all right when I make separate site to display the details and there are buttons to e.g. delete this thing. It usually happens DELETE method and somebody can display only own details. But I want to have button to delete specific record in basic view where every records displayed e.g. next to title of item.

1. I cant do this by CreateFormBuilder because I cannot send the current id of the item from the form (or I just don't know how to do it). But is it secure? Everyone can change the id parameter of button and delete other record.

2. I can use AJAX and simply button in twig but this is the same case. Everyone can change e.g. data-id parameter in button and delete other record.

What I should to do in this situation? How you usually solve this problem?

Summarising I want to make a secure button to delete item next to each displayed record.

Have a nice day!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyan1625 2018-07-15 22:26
    关注

It really boils down to what kind of app you want to build:

• more traditional app - with full page refresh/navigation cycle
    • AJAX based - with all sorts of async calls to your server

In any case you choose, it is your responsibility to check whether the current user is authorized to make any change (deletion included) to an object. This comes as especially important in case of id being integer, which is predictable.

So, first, make sure your routes are protected from anonymous users, and second, make sure that you put in place permission strategy which allows/denies user's specific action.

Most of the permission-related stuff can be achived via Voters, but if you are really in need of heavy-lifting you can turn to ACL.

Hope this helps...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程