douxie3625 2017-10-13 12:57
浏览 48
已采纳

PHP突出显示查询和转义html特殊字符

I'm trying to program a search function that hightlights the search query in the result. At the moment I'm using this Code $hightlight = preg_replace('/'.strtolower($query).'/', '<span class=hightlight>'.strtolower($query).'</span>', strtolower($text)); for highlighting, which works fine. The text I'm searching in is a string from a database. The problem now is if the text contains some html special characters, and is for example <test> and the user searches for <te I get the following result: <span class="hightlight"><te< span="">st&gt;</te<></span> which is interpretated as st>. This makes sense, but I don't want this. I want <test> as result with <te highlighted. So I need to escape the special characters. I know that there is the function htmlspecialchars, but how can I use it in this case? Or another function? I can't escape them before searching, because than I'm also searching in the HTML-Codes. I also can't escape them after searching, because than are the <span> Tags in the text and they will also be converted to HTML-Codes. I hope you understand my problem. Has anyone a solution for that?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubu4406 2017-10-13 14:19
    关注

Using a combination of htmlspecialchars() and a regex negative lookahead, I think we're able to solve this.

<php
    $text = "this is just my really basic <test> of words";
    $query = "<te";

$text = htmlspecialchars($text);
    $query = htmlspecialchars($query);

$highlight = preg_replace('/'.strtolower($query).'(?![^\&]*\;)/', '<span class=highlight>'.strtolower($query).'</span>', strtolower($text));

echo $highlight;
    ?>

(small note, I took the liberty of changing hightlight to highlight)

DEMO

The part of this that solves the issue mentioned in your comment is the negative lookahead: (?![^\&]*\;)

That basically means anything not between & and ;.

Now, this could obviously run into issues in some edge cases where & and ; are both part of the actual text. If you're not doing any sort of text and query limitation/sanitation, I'm not sure that there's anything that will work for all possible cases.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题