dsxfa26482 2013-07-19 08:08
浏览 88
已采纳

将用户输入的标题与类别匹配 - 大型INNODB数据库

I have a large INNODB database with over 2 million products on it. The 'products' table has the following fields: id,title,description,category.

There is also a MyISAM table called 'category' that contains a list of all categories used on the website. This has the following fields: id,name,keywords,parentid.

My question is more about the logic rather than code, but what I am trying to achieve is as follows:

When a user lists a new product on the site, as they are typing the description it should try to work out what category to put the product in (with good accuracy).

I tried this initially by using MySQL MATCH() to match the entered title against a list of keywords in the category table, but this was far from accurate.

A better idea seems to be to match the user entered title against titles for products already in the database, grouping them by the category they are in and then sorting them by the largest group. However, on an INNODB database I obviously can't use fulltext, and with 2mill items I think it would be pretty slow anyway?

How would you do it - I guess it would need to be a similar way to how stackoverflow displays similar questions?

• 写回答

1条回答

• doubi2228 2013-07-19 09:04
    关注

A fulltext index on 2 million records is a valid option, if you are running on a decent server. The inital indexing will take a while, that's for sure, but searches should be reasonably fast, MySQL can take it.

InnoDB supports fulltext indexes as of v5.6.4. You should consider upgrading.

If upgrading is not an option, please see this previous answer of mine where I suggest a workaround.

For your use case, you may want to take a look at the WITH QUERY EXPANSION option:

It works by performing the search twice, where the search phrase for the second search is the original search phrase concatenated with the few most highly relevant documents from the first search. Thus, if one of these documents contains the word “databases” and the word “MySQL”, the second search finds the documents that contain the word “MySQL” even if they do not contain the word “database”

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误