dongqiao1964 2010-11-26 02:45
浏览 48
已采纳

对于熟悉PHP / Javascript / Mysql的人来说,什么是非常好的非Web应用程序开发环境?

I would like to be able to write database driven applications (i.e. standalone apps that are not web based and don't require a browser or Apache server to run)

I have attempted to do this in Codegear C++ Builder in the past but even though my 'background' is in that (C++ OOP with Borland Builder) it is so far removed from doing the same sort of thing with PHP/mysql and other web technologies that I found that I couldn't get very far for a lot of effort getting it to work. It was a while ago now but I was using the built-in database engine that comes with Builder and I just found it frustrating and difficult.

In other words - Is there something out there that will allow me to make use of web based languages to write standalone applications (specifically PHP/Javascript/mysql)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudiecai1572 2010-11-26 03:06
    关注

You can stick with PHP if you want. There are QT bindings, GTK bindings, OSX/Cocoa bindings, and you can call Win32 functions. I don't know how stable all of those are, but you can do GUI in PHP as well as the command line stuff.

As for other languages... PHP is very C like. It started as basically a scripting wrapper around C (IIRC), which is why you have functions named after the C standard library (like strstr). C like languages will feel quite familiar.

I would think Python would probably be the closest to PHP. It's a scripting language, syntax is somewhat close, it has a ton of libraries, and is very well supported and commonly used. I'd imagine it would feel pretty familiar. Using indenting instead of brackets for blocks can throw some people, but it fit the way I already indented my code.

Ruby is quite popular, and is also a scripting language. I think it's farther away, syntax wise, than Python, but I've never really used it so I can't promise that. I know it has at least GTK bindings.

Perl has a lot of resources and bindings, but isn't as easy to read as PHP since you have to learn the special variables like @_. It was never really my cup of tea.

You do have the C/C++ stuff, and Java has it's large library. You may want to go that way since you say you've used C++ before. If you're on a Mac (or willing to use GNUStep) you could go with Objective-C/Cocoa. That's getting rather far from PHP syntax though.

All of these languages have database connections. You don't mention what platform you're on.

But for easy to work with, quick to pick up, works all sorts of places, and can definitely do GUIs... Python would be a good choice to look at.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多