douduiwei2831 2012-04-19 00:14
浏览 71
已采纳

Hudson - 测试框架的插件

I'm new to Hudson and I have the need to run Unit Tests of several PHP Plugins, written for different frameworks (e.g. Wordpress, Drupal and so on). To work, these plugins need to be installed into the framework and a boostrap file has to be loaded first.

I was wondering how should I proceed to configure Hudson to tell it to export the plugin from Source Control inside a subdirectory of the framework, and then run the tests. I was thinking that the framework could be installed once, together with its standard database, and never touched (I would run separate tests against different framework version). Eventually, database could be restored at every run, to make sure previous issues don't interfere with the test.

My question is: is it possible to do the above? Summarizing: - Install each framework on the system, in a folder dedicated to Hudson and with a standard database. - At each run, let Hudson restore the standard database (to prevent "contamination" from previous runs). - Let Hudson fetch plugins' files from SVN and store them in the appropriate folder, depending on the framework. - Run the tests.

Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulupian8725 2012-04-19 00:20
    关注

you may use a main job + ant configuration file for the cms itself and if it is rebuild other jobs can start from it and use the directories created by the main job.

i've done it that way for one cms and it works, but i've used jenkins instead of hudson, dunno how big the differences are now.

you may e.g. check for source control changes in the main job. you can tell other jobs to start whenever that main job is rebuild.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换