dsu89430 2015-06-26 20:52
浏览 150
已采纳

如何在IIS 6.0上设置目录(文件夹)的权限?

I am trying to set permissions on uploads folder. I have two projects - an original project and a pilot project. I am trying to upload images from php code. It works for me for the original project but it does not work for the pilot project where I am testing some functionality.

For "uploads" folder in original project: I see "full control" "modify" "write" in permissions settings have black ticks and everything else has grey ticks in front of them.

For "uploads" folder in pilot project: All the ticks are grey. And I tried to edit those permissions for IIS Users 1000 times, but it didn't reflect.

I have been searching for the solution since two weeks and I tried most of the solutions I found online but didn't work for me. I am new to IIS server and PHP. Some of the answers suggested that we have to change some settings in IIS manager. Please let me know if anyone needs any additional information. Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanmei2459 2015-06-27 09:52
    关注

Gray -- mean they inherited from parent folder.

Go to folder property -> Security -> Advanced -> Change permissions -> check on "Replace all child object.....". -> click Apply and OK for close folder property.

Report folder property -> Security -> make sure that user which are running your Web Pool has WRITE permission

enter image description here

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元