douzhuan0309 2012-12-18 21:10
浏览 63
已采纳

调试PDO mySql将NULL插入数据库而不是空

I am trying to dynamically insert 'NULL' into the database using PDO.

TABLE STRUCTURE:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `Fixes` (
  `Id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT 'PK',
  `CurrencyId` int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'FK',
  `MetalId` int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'FK',
  `FixAM` decimal(10,5) NOT NULL,
  `FixPM` decimal(10,5) DEFAULT NULL,
  `TimeStamp` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
  PRIMARY KEY (`Id`),
  KEY `CurrencyId` (`CurrencyId`),
  KEY `MetalId` (`MetalId`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_general_ci AUTO_INCREMENT=13 ;

PHP / PDO QUERY:

$sql = 'UPDATE 
            Fixes
    SET 
            FixAM = :fixAM,
        FixPM = :fixPM
        WHERE
            MetalId IN (SELECT Id FROM Metals WHERE Name = :metal) AND
        CurrencyId IN (SELECT Id FROM Currencies Where Id = :currency)';

$stmt = $db->prepare($sql); 

for ($i = 0; $i<3; $i++) {  
    $stmt->execute(array(
    ':metal' => 'Silver', 
    ':fixAM' => $fix['FixAM'][$i], 
    ':fixPM' => $fix['FixPM'][$i],
    ':currency' => ($i+1))
    );      
}

e.g. sometimes, the value for $fix['FixPM'][$i] is sometimes 'NULL'. How do I insert this into the database? When I run the query and then view the data in the database, this record shows 0.0000, and not null.

How do I insert NULL values using PDO? provides a few solutions.

• I dont think I can use $stmt->execute(array( ':v1' => null, ':v2' => ... )) as per example because sometimes the item is null, and sometimes not. As such, I need to refer to the variable I have created $fix['FixPM'][$i] and make that null as and when needed

Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongwen7380 2012-12-18 22:07
    关注

This appears to me to be a(n unreported?) bug in PDO's prepared statement emulation:

1. the implementation of PDOStatement::execute() eventually invokes pdo_parse_params();

2. that, in turn, attempts to quote/escape values based on the relevant parameter's data type (as indicated by the $data_type arguments to PDOStatement::bindValue() and PDOStatement::bindParam()—all parameters provided as $input_parameters to PDOStatement::execute() are treated as PDO::PARAM_STR, as stated in the documentation of that function);

3. string-typed values are escaped/quoted by calling the relevant database driver's quoter() method irrespective of whether they are null: in the case of PDO_MySQL, that's mysql_handle_quoter(), which (eventually) passes the value to either mysqlnd_cset_escape_quotes() or mysql_cset_escape_slashes(), depending on the server's NO_BACKSLASH_ESCAPES SQL mode;

4. given a null argument, both of those functions return an empty string.

My opinion is that, prior to switching on the parameter's type (in step 2 above), pdo_parse_params() should set the type to PDO::PARAM_NULL if the value is null. However, some might argue that this would prevent type-specific handling of null values where appropriate, in which case the string case (in step 3 above) should definitely handle null values before proceeding with a call to the driver's quoter() method.

As an interim workaround, disabling prepared statement emulation is usually for the best anyway:

$db->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES, FALSE);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法
  • ¥15 很想要一个很好的答案或提示
  • ¥15 扫描项目中发现AndroidOS.Agent、Android/SmsThief.LI!tr
  • ¥15 怀疑手机被监控,请问怎么解决和防止
  • ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作