doulou9927 2015-06-08 09:20
浏览 115
已采纳

使用嵌套集模型在sqlite中存储分层数据如何将类别移动到另一个类别

I'm trying to store hierarchical data using SQLite. After searching a lot, I chose to use the nested set model instead of an adjacency list, because almost 90% of the operations will be reads and only 10% will be updates/deletes/creates.

I followed this example: http://www.phpro.org/tutorials/Managing-Hierarchical-Data-with-PHP-and-MySQL.html

And it works fine to add, delete and read new nodes.

But I didn't find any article explaining how to update the tree, e.g. moving a category into another category.

Below is my database structure:

id   name   left_node   right_node
1    name1     1          2

** I didn't find a place explaining how to update the hierarchy, which I really need. **

Another problem is

public function delete_node($pleft, $pright){

$width = $pright-$pleft+1;

$delete_sql = "delete from categories where left_node between $pleft and $pright";
$update_sql1 = "update categories set right_node = right_node-$width where right_node > $pright";
$update_sql2 = "update categories set left_node = left_node-$width where left_node> $pright";
//
$this->db->trans_start();
//
$this->db->query($delete_sql);

//
$this->db->query($update_sql1);
$this->db->query($update_sql2);
$this->db->trans_complete();
//
return $this->db->trans_status();
}

This my delete method, and it takes 30ms to finish. Is that normal?

I solved the problem, thanks for the help http://www.ninthavenue.com.au/how-to-move-a-node-in-nested-sets-with-sql

I'm using codeigniter with sqlite database. below is my function,

public function move_node($pleft, $pright, $origin_left_pos, $origin_right_pos){

//
//the new_left_position is different according to which way you want to move the node 
$new_left_position = $pleft + 1;
//
$width = $origin_right_pos - $origin_left_pos + 1;
$temp_left_position = $origin_left_pos;

$distance = $new_left_position - $origin_left_pos;
//backwards movement must account for new space
if($distance < 0){

$distance -= $width;
  $temp_left_position += $width;

}
//
$update_sql1 = "update categories set left_node = left_node+$width where left_node >=  $new_left_position";

$update_sql2 = "update categories set right_node = right_node+$width where right_node >= $new_left_position";

//
$update_sql3 = "update categories set left_node = left_node+$distance , right_node = right_node+$distance where left_node >= $temp_left_position AND right_node < $temp_left_position+$width";

//
$update_sql4 = "update categories set left_node = left_node-$width where left_node > $origin_right_pos";
$update_sql5 = "update categories set right_node = right_node-$width where right_node > $origin_right_pos";

//

$this->db->trans_start();

$this->db->query($update_sql1);

//
$this->db->query($update_sql2);
$this->db->query($update_sql3);
$this->db->query($update_sql4);
$this->db->query($update_sql5);
$this->db->trans_complete();

return $this->db->trans_status();
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dp7311 2015-06-08 16:51
    关注

There are a couple of answers in SO exactly about your problem:

Move node in nested set

Move node in Nested Sets tree

About the time your delete method is taking to run, 30ms it's very little for this kind of operation, so there's nothing to worry about. Don't fall into the trap of premature optimization. :)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧