douxiyi2418 2016-01-14 12:17
浏览 26
已采纳

php分页是强制性的吗?

sorry if the question seems too idiot. I am student in development. I created a complete php website for posting stitches (with image video and audio) and then retrieving other users opinions on posted stitches. I made mobile ready and all. But I forgot to set pagination while building it. Yes that was not smart at all. Somehow I still don't have any issue with the website cause there are only 20-30 entries in the database. But in the future if I get more entries, will it freeze browsers considering the fact that there is no pagination for limiting query fetching. I'd like you to tell me what will technically happen if I don't set a pagination system. If it is compulsory to set a pagination system, can you point me a very great and simple pagination tutorial !? Thank you

EDIT: Ok, thank you for answers, I will set a pagination system for better user experience. Once again, thanks to all of you !!!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dspv70887 2016-01-14 12:22
    关注

Pagination plays a very important role in performance and user experience. As you are hitting to database and fetching more rows uses more memory which can slow database. On the other hand browsers can crash with a lot-of records. specially when you are making web services for mobile devices. So it is good practice to use pagination in php to avoid such overhauls of browser and database or any mobile device etc.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。