dounieqi6959 2018-07-21 11:40
浏览 29
已采纳

wayfinder打印类作为手风琴的内容

I had an old template and I updated MODX core and extras from 2.2 to 2.6.5. After the update the output has become very strange.

here's my code for accordion:

<li [[+wf.classes]]>
    [[+wf.classnames:contains=`livello2`:eq=`livello2`:then=`<a class="goto_scheda" title="[[+wf.pagetitle]]">[[%cat.vai_scheda? &topic=`catalogo` &namespace=`plastitalia`]]</a>`:else=``]]
    <a [[+wf.classnames:contains=`livello1`:eq=`livello1`:then=`class="link_tassonomia"`:else=``]] href="[[+wf.link]]" title="[[+wf.pagetitle]]">[[+wf.pagetitle]]</a>
    [[+wf.wrapper]]
</li>

and this is the output:

<ul class="sottomenu_catalogo">
    <li class="first livello2">
        first livello2
        <a first="" livello2="" href="/catalogo/packaging/category/product-ml-50" title="Product ml 50">Product ml 50</a>

</li>
    <li class="livello2">
        livello2
        <a livello2="" href="/catalogo/packaging/category/product-ml-80" title="Product ml 80">Product ml 80</a>

</li>

</ul>

Is there someone that has some idea about how to fix this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongre8505 2018-07-21 12:10
    关注

I was missing the :or operator so, for some strange reason wayfinder was printing the condition as class.

<li [[+wf.classes]]>
        [[+wf.classnames:contains=`livello2`:or:eq=`livello2`:then=`<a class="goto_scheda" title="[[+wf.pagetitle]]">[[%cat.vai_scheda? &topic=`catalogo` &namespace=`plastitalia`]]</a>`:else=``]]
        <a [[+wf.classnames:contains=`livello1`:or:eq=`livello1`:then=`class="link_tassonomia"`:else=``]] href="[[+wf.link]]" title="[[+wf.pagetitle]]">[[+wf.pagetitle]]</a>
        [[+wf.wrapper]]
    </li>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗