dongxixia6399 2018-08-29 16:59
浏览 43

WooCommerce动态产品定价[前端购物车]

My client has a product pack that they sell on a WordPress/woocommerce powered website. The pack can take in up to 6 products from a list of 10 products and has a base price of $40. Now out of those 10 products, my client wants that one particular product should increase the pack price by $1 when added into the pack.

Example: Let's say A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J are the products and "J" adds $1 to the base price. Any combination A to I within the pack (6 slots) will keep the price at $40, but if the customer replaces one slot with "J" price will be $41.

The list of 10 products is managed by JS on the frontend and the base price of $40 is managed in the backend.

And at the same time, when product is added to the cart, the six products that are selected inside the pack should also be displayed in the cart's line item.

The expected functionality is something like there on this site - https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-laptops-and-notebooks/inspiron-15-7000-gaming/spd/inspiron-15-7567-laptop/cai157w10p7s514 where, by my choice of options the additional cost keeps adding to the base price.

Currently, the client's site uses "add to cart" via URL as the theme was custom built.

Is there any code I can emulate or is it something I can implement using pure JS? Any direction would be helpful.

Code section for dropdown selection of pack products is below

<select class="packItem col-xs-12 col-sm-5" id="packItem5">
    <option price="0" selected="" disabled="" value="0" cal="0">Select Pack Item #5</option>
    <option price="0" value="Product A" type="soups" cal="88">Product A</option>
    <option price="1" value="Product B" type="soups" cal="375">Product B</option>
    <option price="0" value="Product C" type="soups" cal="221">Product C</option>
    …
</select>
<button pid="1234" class="buyProduct">Buy Now</button>

JS function in place is below:

$('body').on('click','.buyProduct',function(){ $.get('//domainabc.com/?add-to-cart='+$(this).attr('pid')+'&quantity=1').then((d)=>{ someFunction(d) }) })
  • 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
    • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
    • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
    • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
    • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
    • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
    • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
    • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
    • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
    • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教