普通网友 2014-09-23 10:24
浏览 105
已采纳

哪个更容易理解Laravel或Yii框架的初学者? [关闭]

I just want to ask your opinion about this. I am planning to switch my framework CodeIgniter into Laravel or Yii. I tried installing them and study a little and there are all great framework. I have a project for 1 month and I want to use a new frameworK for this project. This project is just a simple Blogging site. I also have a knowledge in Opencart an Ecommerce framework. And iT is much the same as CodeIgniter. That's why I learned it so fast. Now my problem is if I used these framework which is Laravel or Yii can I learn it easily? Or I have to spent a month for learning this? What I want to do is learning these framework while doing. But I am afraid that I can make it to the deadline.

Can you help m what framework should I need to use?

I have a knowledge in HMVC-L but not so professional and simple Ajax process.

• 写回答

3条回答

• dongshi9719 2014-09-23 10:30
    关注

This seems to be a very wide question.

If you are using CodeIgniter, what are the problems that you are facing that you need to shift to another framework? In my opinion, stick with CodeIgniter, and try to build your blog application with Code Igniter, you dont need to shift your framework. Also the documentation is good.

Even then if you would like to switch, make sure to check followings about that framework:

• How often they release their updates? More frequency, the better.
    • How active is their community?
    • How is their documentation?

For Code Igniter, all the above mentioned 3 are GREAT for beginners!

Update[22/06/2015]: Codeigniter 3 is now under active development, has a new home, and even has a dedicated website: codeigniter.com – dotslash

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题