dongyi1748 2015-08-22 07:01
浏览 79
已采纳

提交操作而不刷新或重定向页面[重复]

This question already has an answer here:

So, I have a contact form on one page (let's call it send_now.php or example.com/send)

Once the form is filled out and submitted, then an email is sent to a certain user while the page is directed to example.com/it_is_sent page which contains a sent confirmation based on confirmation.php.

I would like to know how to change it so that everything is done on example.com/send/ page without refreshing or redirecting the user to the next page.

Here is what I mean.

So, in /send/ page, an user fills out the form and click send. Then without redirect the user to /confirmation/ page, the confirmation is shown on /send/ page without redirecting the user, so everything happens within the same page.

Is there a way to do that? what is the general concept of doing things like that? or, can the form be submitted within the same page without refreshing the page?

Thanks!

</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulangyu9636 2015-08-22 07:21
    关注

Take a quick search around the net for "jquery ajax form submit". The term I think you're looking for is Ajax. It is what allows you to have JavaScript send off data to a PHP script without refreshing the page.

You build your form like normal, and attach a jQuery click event to the form or submit button. The jQuery/Ajax function takes the data from the form and sends it over GET or POST to your PHP form.

Whatever your PHP script outputs is received by your jQuery/Ajax function. I like to use json_encode on a PHP Array for the PHP script output. In JavaScript I can then easily work with the results as an array of values.

Depending on what's in the Array or output depends on how your JavaScript should react. Output could be as simple as a 0 or 1, true or false, or a json Array or values like I usually do. I'll usually include at least error=true/false.

You could have the PHP script output be displayed in a Div once the Ajax success function fires.

You could also use jQuery load() to load another page into a Div upon success. The possibilities are endless when you combine it all.

You can easily find code samples for this all over StackOverflow and tutorials on the rest of the Internet. You're looking for "jQuery Ajax Form Submit to PHP", maybe even with MySQL?

This technique makes buttons that make instant changes possible. Once you're done with this project, look into websockets if you really want to see how instant the web can be.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择