duanjiu1003 2012-02-01 14:07
浏览 86
已采纳

Yii中相关模型中的STAT关系

I am not sure on the correct logic to use in the following situation. This situation will come up several times in my app and I would assume, it may be experienced by others as well.

In Yii I have a loadModel function that is returning a CActiveRecord.

The function is as follows:

$model=Product::model()->with('performance','subcategory','sponsor')->findByPk($id);

As you can see, I am eagerly calling 3 relationships. One of those relationships - performance - is a HAS_MANY relationship and relates to user reviews of the product.

So for product x, there may be 100 reviews all with different dates and scores.

What I am attempting to do is:

1. Pull all performance data (so all 100 reviews)
  2. Pull the most recent performance data score (as long as it was submitted within the last 120 days)

The confusion in logic is this. Should I create a function in my model class that goes through $model->performance to get the most recent information (#2).

Should I create an entirely separate relation just for this refined piece of data.

This most recent review data will be needed for each product in the CListView and the ListView needs to be sortable by this data. So, it seems as though it needs to be directly attached to the product active record that is being passed in to the view.

From both a performance standpoint and logic standpoint, how should I handle this?

As an aside, here is the current code I was trying to use that is not functioning:

public function scopes()
{
    return array(
        'recentPerf'=>array(
            'condition'=>'perf_date > ' . strtotime('-120 days', strtotime(new CDbExpression('NOW()'))),
            'order'=>'perf_date DESC',
            'limit'=>1,
        )
    );
}

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Uday's answer got the scope working - now how is the correct way to use the scope? Should I pass this amount in with the current model?

i.e. can I attach this to the:

$model=Product::model()->with('performance','subcategory','sponsor')->findByPk($id);

? How I tested it to make sure it worked was:

$maxPerformance = ProdPerformance::model()->recentPerf()->find();

and am then passing that variable to the view. This seems like a very 'unclean' way of handling this situation. Should it instead be passed with the original $model variable?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwei4370 2012-02-01 18:48
    关注

I am not sure but possibly following line has a catch

'condition'=>'perf_date > ' . strtotime('-120 days', strtotime(new CDbExpression('NOW()'))),

condition is the data that will be sent to mysql so the date string should be in MySQL format not in PHP, try this

'condition'=>'perf_date > CURRENT_DATE - INTERVAL 120 DAYS',

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公交车和无人机协同运输
  • ¥15 stm32代码移植没反应
  • ¥15 matlab基于pde算法图像修复,为什么只能对示例图像有效
  • ¥100 连续两帧图像高速减法
  • ¥15 如何绘制动力学系统的相图
  • ¥15 对接wps接口实现获取元数据
  • ¥20 给自己本科IT专业毕业的妹m找个实习工作
  • ¥15 用友U8:向一个无法连接的网络尝试了一个套接字操作,如何解决?
  • ¥30 我的代码按理说完成了模型的搭建、训练、验证测试等工作(标签-网络|关键词-变化检测)
  • ¥50 mac mini外接显示器 画质字体模糊