dongru2019 2010-04-24 19:49
浏览 42

更改目录时PHP会话数据丢失了吗?

I've got a simple login system using PHP sessions, but just recently it seems that if you visit pages not in a certain directory (/login/) you will always be flagged as not logged in, even when you are. It seems that my session data is being lost when I change directories (say, to /login/user/).

I don't think I've touched the code myself since the problem appeared, is there something my web host could have done to my PHP installation that would delete the session data, and is there a workaround?

EDIT:
Inside each file that needs authorization, it loads a loginfunctions.php file which calls session_start() and checks the login. Files which work in /login and i copy and paste into /login/user stop working, even though i update all the relevant paths and links.

EDIT2: Okay, some code.

In the actual pages that are giving me the error, this is the auth. code:

require_once("../../../includes/loginFunctions.php");

$login = new login; 
$login->checkLogin(0);

Inside loginFunctions.php is this:

class login{

function checkLogin($requiredAccess){

session_start();

if($_SESSION['accesslevel'] < $requiredAccess || $_SESSION['logged_in'] != TRUE){
                die("You don't have access to this area. If you should have access, please log in again. <a href='/login/'>Login</a>");
            }

if (isset($_SESSION['HTTP_USER_AGENT'])){
                if ($_SESSION['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] != md5($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'])){
                    session_destroy();
                    die("Bad session. Please log in again. <a href='/login/'>Login</a> ");
                }
            } else {
                $_SESSION['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] = md5($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);
            }

if (!isset($_SESSION['initiated'])){
                session_regenerate_id();
                $_SESSION['initiated'] = true;
            }

}

}

The $requiredAccess variable is the access level that you need to access this page, so if you have an accesslevel of 3 in the database you can view level 0, 1, 2 and 3 pages. This is specified when the function is called in the main page and is compared to the access level of the current user which is defined in $_SESSIONS when they log in.

I'm getting the error 'You don't have access to this area etc." when i try to access these pages. If i try to print the $_SESSION variables, nothing shows; they appear to be empty. However, if I move the file to the /login/ folder (one level up) and update the links, they work perfectly and all the variables print out fine. This makes me think the code is not the part that's not working, but some setting in my PHP install that has been changed without my notice.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• duansha7025 2010-04-24 19:53
    关注

maybe you aren't calling session_start() at the begging of pages not in /login/ ..?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。