douke9545 2011-03-01 18:11
浏览 51
已采纳

使用codeigniter和jquery创建事件/日程安排日历

I'm trying to make an event / scheduling calendar using codeigniter and jquery. I need to be able to have multiple events on the same day, and I would like to make it as clean as possible.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good tutorials out there. All the ones I found don't let you add multiple events to 1 day, or have a really weird structure.

Thanks for the help!

Edit: Sorry about that, here are the ones I've found http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/codeigniter-from-scratch-file-uploading-and-image-manipulation/ (fairly basic and doesn't allow for multiple events on the same day)

http://www.okadadesign.no/blog/codeigniter/create-an-event-calendar-using-codeigniter-and-jquery/ Not sure how I feel about this one, or if it is easy to implement.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulechou0700 2011-03-02 14:26
    关注

Not sure how you "can't" do it, you can modify any code and add extra events. Are you saying the apps you found are too complex for you to utilize? I would suggest going through the code and fiddling with them to find out. Then posting questions when you need explanation. That would be more useful, right now I am left wondering what a 'really weird structure' is...

As for your own example:

It works and adds multiple events (I just added 2 for March 9th in the demo).

CodeIgniter allows for straight forward MVC (model view controller) structure (read the CodeIgniter userguide if you get stuck or confused).

Short of finding a very basic program I don't think you will find one that suits your need/learning curve (which is what I suspect the phrase "really weird structure" pertains to).

I would suggest simply trying the CodeIgniter flavour and tinkering with it until you get what you need, or you find that it truly does NOT meet your need.

Best case scenario you learn a bit more about programming through others code. Enjoy.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案
  • ¥50 winform中使用edge的Kiosk模式
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:功能监听网页
  • ¥15 怎么让wx群机器人发送音乐
  • ¥15 fesafe材料库问题
  • ¥35 beats蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油