dongqiancui9194 2015-05-26 15:36
浏览 106

通过从URL获取user_name来使用PHP和MYSQL创建用户页面:user / username

I am using PHP header redirect to redirect users from account/?id=$id to user/$username

Successfully it takes for instance account/?id=1 to user/samuel as long as the user exists. Now, this page user/samuel is quite empty ( 404 ).

How do I make it return the user data in the user/samuel using something like isset($_GET[]) manual? in addition of course to adding MYSQL query to retrieve data for the user which has username extracted from the URL, and get their data from database table. and I will be placing all the code in user/index.php

As long as I could make account/?id=$id get the $id from URL ( parameter ) and do other db stuff I think it is also possible to get $username from the URL.. even though user/?username could do it but I don't want to include an ? in the URL..

Any thoughts?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duandou8120 2015-05-26 15:46
    关注

It might be better if you use Url Rewriting (aka friendly urls)

You can see this link which answers this same question, although your case is a little bit different. Apache friendly urls

Since you can't convert $id to $username (both are different values) I would recommend to change the link to 'user/ID' instead of 'user/USERNAME'.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?