dongmao4486 2011-07-15 17:19
浏览 28
已采纳

在用户墙上发布时设置自定义隐私 - 限制特定用户的发布可见性

I know the basics of how to post a status update, link, etc. from within a Facebook application, thanks to http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/canvas/, but I can't figure out whether it's possible to limit the post's visibility to a certain preset list of friends of the user authorizing the post (since the documentation on Facebook's site isn't exactly the best).

Is it possible to post to the user's wall from within my application so that it's only visible to a pre-selected list of friends? I'm mimicking the functionality of Google Plus's "Circles" feature, where the user can have various groups of friends and post to only those group lists.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dpnfjx755573 2011-08-19 12:17
    关注

This is definitely possible. Please read the Post documentation, especially the privacy parameter:

object containing the value field and optional friends, networks, allow and deny fields.

The value field may specify one of the following strings: EVERYONE, ALL_FRIENDS, NETWORKS_FRIENDS, FRIENDS_OF_FRIENDS, CUSTOM .

The friends field must be specified if value is set to CUSTOM and contain one of the following strings: EVERYONE, NETWORKS_FRIENDS (when the object can be seen by networks and friends), FRIENDS_OF_FRIENDS, ALL_FRIENDS, SOME_FRIENDS, SELF, or NO_FRIENDS (when the object can be seen by a network only).

The networks field may contain a comma-separated list of network IDs that can see the object, or 1 for all of a user's network.

The allow field must be specified when the friends value is set to SOME_FRIENDS and must specify a comma-separated list of user IDs and friend list IDs that 'can' see the post.

The deny field may be specified if the friends field is set to SOME_FRIENDS and must specify a comma-separated list of user IDs and friend list IDs that 'cannot' see the post.

Note: This privacy setting only applies to posts to the current or specified user's own Wall. Facebook ignores this setting for targeted Wall posts (when the user is writing on the Wall of a friend, Page, event, group connected to the user). Consistent with behavior on Facebook, all targeted posts are viewable by anyone who can see the target's Wall.

Privacy Policy: Any non-default privacy setting must be intentionally chosen by the user

A small example using the PHP-SDK:

<?php
    require '../src/311/facebook.php';

$facebook = new Facebook(array(
      'appId'  => 'APP_ID',
      'secret' => 'APP_SECRET',
    ));

$user = $facebook->getUser();

if ($user) {
      try {
        $privacy = array(
            'value' => 'CUSTOM',
            'friends' => 'SOME_FRIENDS',
            'allow' => 'XXXXXXX,YYYYYYY' // Change this to your friends ids
        );
        $params = array();
        $params['privacy'] = json_encode($privacy);
        $params['message'] = "Special for TWO friends";
        $post_id = $facebook->api('/me/feed', 'POST', $params);
        var_dump($post_id);
      } catch (FacebookApiException $e) {
        print_r($e);
        $user = null;
      }
    }
    ?>

What I've done here:

1. Created 4 test accounts
    2. Switched to one of them "Barbara"
    3. Went to my app and logged in (with publish_stream permission)
    4. Run the above code and the result: enter image description here
    5. I've specified two friends (Ruth and Linda)
    6. Now we switch to the 4th friend (Dorothy) and check Barbara's wall and... indeed the post is not visible. :-)

Please note that you have a lot of options here, you can deny specific user, allow networks, allow Friends list...it's really up to you to customize the value, friends, allow, deny and networks fields.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示