普通网友 2015-02-24 14:47
浏览 143
已采纳

如何在golang中对软件包进行版本控制?

I've read a whole bunch of articles and SO questions on importing 3rd party go packages which all seems straight forward, but what I don't understand is that none that I have read make any references to versioning. In Dartlang there's the pubspec file that defines your package including its version and its dependencies including their required versions. What if I do a go get github.com/gorilla/sessions and write my app then 6 months later I have to clear my directories and re get everything again, in which time that package has been update and broken backwards compatibility with my code that was using the older version?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyiba8082 2015-02-24 14:56
    关注

The official version, from the GO FAQ:

If you're using an externally supplied package and worry that it might change in unexpected ways, the simplest solution is to copy it to your local repository. (This is the approach Google takes internally.) Store the copy under a new import path that identifies it as a local copy.

There are many alternative to that approach, mainly based on declaring the exact version of those projects you are using.

See for instance "Dead Simple Dependencies in Go -- Keep it simple and keep your sanity." (based on emil2k/vend)

The main different options for Go Dependency Management are listed at:

"Go Package Management -- A summary of dependency management in Go"
    (And its associate GOPM mailing list)

Update July 2015:

Update Q4 2017: as mentioned below, go dep is the official tool for pinning version of dependencies (even though that pinning approach is not without criticism: see "The cargo cult of versioning").
    It should be merged into the toolchain when Go 1.10 development begins, according to its roadmap.

Update Q2 2018: go dep has been replaced by go mod (modules) in Go 1.11, following works on vgo.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用