douyi3632 2016-10-09 20:07
浏览 33
已采纳

如何使供应商与Google App Engine一起使用?

I am trying to introduce Go vendoring (storing dependencies in a folder called vendor) to an existing App Engine project. I have stored all dependencies in the vendor folder (using Godep as a helper) and it looks right, but running the application locally I get the following error:

go-app-builder: Failed parsing input: package "golang.org/x/net/context" is imported from multiple locations: "/Users/erik/go/src/github.com/xyz/abc/vendor/golang.org/x/net/context" and "/Users/erik/go/src/golang.org/x/net/context"

I believe the two locations should resolve to the same location, as Go applications should look in the vendor folder first. Is there a way to make Appengine understand that both dependencies are the same?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douzhong4222 2016-12-20 10:18
    关注

I managed to resolve this error using govendor instead of Godeps. The root cause appears to have been that vendored references with their own vendored references was not resolved correctly by Godeps.

The answer provided by Su-Au Hwang is also correct - you do have to keep app.yaml separate from your source.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多
  • ¥15 python中合并修改日期相同的CSV文件并按照修改日期的名字命名文件
  • ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图