dongwu9170 2014-07-09 11:33
浏览 650
已采纳

使用mgo和mongodb的I / O超时

I am running a map-reduce job from mgo. It runs on a collection with a little more than 3.5M records. For some reasons right now I can not port this to aggregation; may be later. So, map-reduce is the thing I am looking forward to. This job, when I run it from the original js files I have created to test the code and output, runs fine. I tried to put the map and reduce code inside two strings and then tried to call the mgo.MapReduce to do the map-reduce for me where I am writing the output in a different collection. And it gives me

read tcp 127.0.0.1:27017: i/o timeout

Though, as the job has been fired in back-ground it is still running. Now according to this thread here --- http://grokbase.com/t/gg/mgo-users/1396d9wyk3/i-o-timeout-in-statistics-generation-upsert

It is easy to solve by calling the session.SetSocketTimeout but I do not want to do this as the total number of documents on which this map-reduce will run will vary and thus, I believe, the time. So, I will never be able to solve the problem by that way I believe.

What are the other ways that I might have?

Please help me

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuelian9602 2014-07-09 12:06
    关注

Moving my comment to an answer.

I believe the only way to fix this is simply setting the socket timeout to something ridiculously high, for example:

session.SetSocketTimeout(1 * time.Hour)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 Web.config连不上数据库
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?
  • ¥50 invest生境质量模块